Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Recharged!

I just took a look at my blog for the first time in a long time. Read through some old posts--things I never looked at after writing them. In reading them now, I can't believe how quickly a year plus has flown by, and yet I note just how much has occurred in such a seemingly short time.

I'm a little saddened now by what I could be missing out on this time next year, given all the gaps that have appeared in The Thanks Ranks in recent months. What to do? Start again--today. And then start again--tomorrow. And then start again--the day after that...

It's not so much what I was writing about (one day it was dishware, for crying out loud!), it was the fact that I was writing. It's time to reclaim that again, for myself.

'Recommitment' has just been added to The Thanks Ranks. I don't care if it's not a real word. It works for me and I'll use it. :-)

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.