Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, March 14, 2008

Organic Valley Milk on Sale at Publix

Adjusting to our new status with Hubby-Honey not working in the traditional sense to which we were accustomed, I have to be a little more selective with what I purchase on my "Whole Foods runs".

This morning, it was Publix Super Markets proving itself worthy of my purchasing dollars, with Organic Valley milk half-gallons on sale for $3.29. Big Boy and Baby Girl want their "special" and "choco" milk--they don't care where it comes from, so long as it's in the fridge when they're asking for it.

Big Boy had his "Trike-A-Thon" at school today. "Milk makes me strong and healthy!" he exclaimed at breakfast this morning. The secret to his pedaling success, I guess? Milk in place, meltdown avoided, a triumphant trike-a-thon tale this afternoon.

Organics at a bargain and biking at its best has just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.