Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, July 04, 2008

Bella - The Movie

I'm drawn to this for reasons obvious to those who know me. The reviews are mixed, but folks at Toronto International Film Festival liked it in 2006, so I'll add it to my NetFlix list and check it out anyway. What do you think?

How did I miss this anyway? Oh well, Diane de Beer, SA film critic, for bringing this movie to my attention, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy 4th, my fellow Americans, and an equally beautiful day to the rest of you fine folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...we definitely have to see this..especially now that we know where to go to see the independent films...here's one you HAVE TO see...it's the one renard and i saw on our anniversary...we LOVED IT!!!

http://www.thevisitorfilm.com/

Grateful Lisa said...

Ooohhh... yeah, that looks good too. A return to Indie land. Can't wait! Too much Pixar and Dreamworks makes Grateful Lisa a fine mom but a somewhat dull adult. :-)

Kirsten said...

Waited until I could watch to comment. Finally did last night and even Allen had to wipe his tears! Thanks for the recommendation!

(I recognized the first music clip on the Youtube trailer as being one of my favorite independent music artists, Atmosphere. So, I knew I'd need to see it. ha ha :)

Magazines.com, Inc.