Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, June 27, 2008

Writer Mama: Christina Katz

While in Baltimore this past weekend, I by happenstance (but then again, is there such a thing?) found myself in Books-A-Million before heading to the airport. While looking for a playwriting book, I instead came across this one:

Writer Mama: How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids by Christina Katz.

I almost had to pick myself up off the floor when I discovered it in the stacks. This is precisely the topic I've been recently tossing around in my brain, with a moniker similar to the one I've been crafting for myself. Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme music...

Needless to say, I got the message that this was the book I needed to buy, and it's chock full of really useful information. It's too good not to share with you now, if you too are into this kind of thing.

Christina Katz, for writing the how-to manual to help me profitably pursue my writing interests and afford my goal of being freely available for my kids, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Oh, and happy 38th anniversary, Mom and Poppy! You're still smokin', and I love ya for it! :-)

1 comment:

Grateful Lisa said...

Thanks, Christina, for thanking me: http://tinyurl.com/56sfgs. We've got a regular Thanksfest goin' on here. :-) Come to Atlanta, P-L-E-A-S-E!

Magazines.com, Inc.