Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bridal Shower Buddy Bliss

I've been out of pocket the last few weeks working on a couple projects, one of them being putting the final touches on the planning for my dear friend's bridal shower that took place this past weekend.


A much appreciated getaway to my old beloved stomping grounds from college days, seeing some of my buddies (I'll be back in September to see the rest of you, I promise!), all the pieces coming together the day-of, Kim and crew at Country Inn & Suites, returning to Hubby-Honey and the kids with limbs and the house still intact and FUN have just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Bride-to-Be, I hope you're not upset by my putting you on blast, but gratitude is gratitude. ;-)

1 comment:

Mrs. McLellan said...

Not at all, it's all part of my one hour of fame I suppose:)

Magazines.com, Inc.