Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today on Thanks Ranks Radio

So for those of you who didn't know, I host a live internet radio show/podcast on Thursdays--"Thankful Thursdays at 3:00, EST"--to be exact. It's called, "Thanks Ranks Radio".

I had established a blog dedicated solely for the show, and had resources on blogtalkradio.com (who makes my show possible) where I'd post show notes and links to those things I may have discussed on air.

But my consistency in keeping up with all of this in multiple locations has been spotty at best. So I've decided to streamline my processes and just post the show highlights and resources here. It's just easier, and at this stage of my life, I like easy.

That being said, here's what was referenced today and added to The Thanks Ranks:

* vital juice daily
* Whole Foods, for "Supplementing with Superfoods"
* Bolthouse Farms, for Green Goodness and Blue Goodness
* Little India magazine
* charity: water

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.