Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've Got Something Good for You to Do This Weekend

Want to do something spiritually uplifting for yourself this weekend, while helping out a wonderful little cause that I know would really appreciate your support? Here you go:

I happened across The Ultimate Gift movie last week after researching stories for Thanks Ranks Radio.

The movie, based on the best-selling book, tells the tale of trust fund baby Jason Stevens. "When his wealthy grandfather dies, Jason expects a big inheritance. Instead, he receives his grandfather's crash course on life, complete with twelve tasks – or 'gifts' – designed to challenge him in improbable ways. It sends Jason on a journey of self-discovery and forces him to determine what is most important in life: money or happiness."

Intrigued? You can check out the trailer and additional film clips here.

My grandmother gave me a number of gifts, both while she was here, and after she departed in 2004. The greatest of them was the legacy of being a Godly, loving, sane and supportive woman.

When she passed away, a small non-profit called Adopt-A-Grandparent Program allowed me to channel and process my grief in a productive way. I'll be forever grateful, and whenever I have the opportunity to support them, I do.

So with the opening of The Ultimate Gift during this "Weekend of Giving" (March 9, 10, 11), I think it fitting to humbly ask that you go see it, and gift Adopt-A-Grandparent Program with $1.00 from your ticket purchase.

How? It's easy. Just purchase your ticket online. All you need is Adopt-A-Grandparent's promotion code 500552.

1) Visit www.FoxFilmFund.com and insert your zip code. A list of theaters in your area will appear.

2) When you click on the theater nearest you, you will be directed to either www.fandango.com or www.movietickets.com and you'll be able to enter the promotion code in the area that says 'organization code'.

The Ultimate Gift movie has been booked in approximately 850
U.S. theaters to date, so you're bound to find one near you.

How can I not support this endeavor? Know what one of the movie's 12 "gifts" is? Gratitude!

Post a comment or shoot me an email letting me know that you plan to do this, and I'll gladly add you to The Thanks Ranks.

Remember, the code is 500552.


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.