Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Shoe You - Shoe U.

Kendall of Macy's at Cumberland expertly assisted me as I selected and purchased a pair of shoes. When the transaction was complete, he directed my attention to my receipt and asked me to go online to www.macys.com/tellus and rate my shopping experience with him. In fact, he wrote his full name on the receipt, asked me to use it, and to give him the highest ranking with each of the criteria presented once I got online.

How many times have I been asked to do such a thing by a sales rep at any given store? Plenty. And I have the best of intentions to do so, but then life happens.

But last night, because of Kendall's unequivocal boldness in telling me exactly what he wanted of me, darned if I didn't go online and do just as he instructed. I'm sure he'll gain something from it as a result.

For reminding me to operate in boldness and ask for precisely what I want (what have I got to lose?), Kendall, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara in the Melbourne Mall store was very helpful today in helping me find the size and color shoes I wanted. She also helped sort thru the gift coupons and discount coupons to get me the best final price. I was grateful for her assistance.

Grateful Lisa said...

Cool, Anonymous! Isn't it just the most satisfying feeling in the world when you hear how little you'll be spending when all is said and done? Congrats on your score.

It's folks like you, Sara, that truly make shopping pleasurable. And we all know what a new shoe can do for the soul (pardon the pun!). Delighted to recognize you, as Anonymous has added you to The Thanks Ranks.

Magazines.com, Inc.