Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Literate Friends

Having great friends is a wonderful thing. Having great friends who also read is the best thing ever. 'Cause they share things with me that I might have otherwise missed, and these are often things that speak to or resonate with me, and then I'm all the better for it.

I have a number of terrific friends who are readers (guess as they say, "like attracts like"), but today I'm thinking of one in particular who dropped some knowledge on me this past Sunday that I'm still chewing on, and I love that.

For keeping me real and simple, Traci, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy 14th B-day, Ryan! Where did my baby godson go?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had no idea that you stopped doing your show..

I agree with your reasons, sorry I missed your last show.

One of the few feel good shows that we have at BTR..

Hope your well..

Magazines.com, Inc.