Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Peach Mango Iced Tea

Spring fever, continued... Kirsten, don't hate me because it's 80 degrees today with sunshine. ;-)

Strolling with a friend down Main Street in historic Stone Mountain Village yesterday, we came across this sign in the window that we couldn't resist.

"Refreshing Peach Mango Iced Tea. Come in and try some!"

We did, and after paying a mere $5.33 for two large cups, we delighted in this nectar-of-the-gods tea that is still on my mind almost 24 hours later.

I'm trying to resist making the drive and getting some more today. I think I've found my Summer Love 2008 beverage already in spring.

Continental Coffee & Sweets, if it's got high fructose corn syrup in it, I don't want to know. You've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

LOL...I don't hate you! ~Just straight up envy! ;)

The tea sounds yummy!

Grateful Lisa said...

Lol. Tell you what, if you can send some breath-taking mountain peaks my way, I'll try to have some of this great weather sent yours.

It is yummy tea. I'm happy to go and get another cup to drink on your behalf... :-)

Mrs. McLellan said...

Try Raspberry and passionfruit tea from the place you've tried to leave:) It's yummy

Magazines.com, Inc.