Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, April 04, 2008

The Opening Scene of The Lion King Musical



The Lion King roared into Atlanta last night, and Hubby-Honey and I got a chance to see it.

I first saw it on Broadway almost 5 years ago, but I was pregnant with Big Boy and more concerned with if I could hang on and wait 'til intermission before disturbing folks with my needing to make a run for the restroom. So it was nice to experience it this time around without such distractions.

Both times, I got so choked up at the opening scene. It's just... beautiful.

If you've never seen The Lion King and you get the chance, go. This gives you a sense of what it's like, but really, you have to be sitting in the midst of it to really get the full affect.

Getting a second chance to take in sheer pageantry and artistic brilliance has just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.