Spa Finder, Inc

Monday, May 21, 2007

Don't You Ever for a Second Get to Thinking...

Around this time last year I was in the midst of interviewing and consequently training the person who would be assuming my position at the job I was preparing to leave before giving birth to Baby Girl.

She was bright and talented with a beautiful spirit to boot. I knew she would do just fine in the position, and bring her own brand of energy to it.

This weekend I was able to witness just how well-channeled that energy has sprung, and it made me feel really, really gratified.

Shauntay, you learned well, young grasshopper. :-) For dancing fabulously in your own shoes and giving me "cherry-on-top" peace with the decision I'd made to move on and make room, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.