Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Said I Oughtta Go To Rehab I Said Yes, Yes, Yes


"Thanks, Doc. I've been feeling a quart low."

- Sheriff, Cars (2006)

~~~
Whew, I've been dragging this week. Not complaining, mind you, in light of the many passings this week (Life: you're a permanent fixture on The Thanks Ranks). Just noting that my inner motor has not been running optimally. And there's only so much sweet tea and frappuccinos a body can take. I know, I know.

That's why after almost a year's absence, I checked in with Aggie and friends at Living Food Delights. Their organic raw and vegan take-out fueled me on many a day when I was pregnant with Baby Girl.

While I've yet to develop the discipline or inclination to adopt a soley raw, vegan dietary lifestyle, I know a good thing when I injest it. And this place is full of good things. Pricey-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder, takes-a-bit-of-time-to-prepare-it-so-don't-be-in-a-hurry-when-you-come good things.

And now I'm feeling better already.

For the refueling that my body desperately needed, Living Foods Delights, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy Birthday, Shaun!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.