Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miracle Whipped


I've loved Miracle Whip for as long as I can remember. When I was growing up my mother didn't buy it, so we never had it in the house. But my aunt in Niagara Falls, NY did, and it was one of the reasons I looked forward to going there during the summer. Late night fridge runs for Miracle Whip spread on a single slice of bread--mmm-mmm... It was "dessert" enough for me, and always made me happy.


Today I had the pleasure of introducing two mom-friends of mine to the, "great tangy zip of Miracle Whip," over cold cuts--as one had never heard of it, and the other had never tried it. When I was questioned, "What is it?" I hestitated to answer because I've loved it for so long I don't know, except to say, "salad... dressing...". I'm afraid to really know what it is. Ingnorance is definitely bliss in this case. It's been a good, long relationship between Miracle Whip and me. I don't want to mess it up now with any probing--I just want to continue to love it as I know it (or don't really know it, as is likely the case.) :-)


For the yummy in my tummy (plus 0 grams trans fat and 0 grams saturated fat per serving) that takes me WAY back, Miracle Whip: you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy 37th, Mom and Poppy!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.