Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, June 01, 2007

Flix Rule!

Thanks to the DVD-at-my-door service, I got to check out Charlotte's Web last night and cry like a baby all over again just as I did when I saw the cartoon version as a youngster. The difference was now picking up the more subtle nuances re friendship that I'd missed as a child.

NetFlix is a film enthusiast's best friend. It's just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

I appreciate your friendship in checking in with me from time to time in this space. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

farmiloe said...

Just wanted to say that this is a great blog idea, and keep coming with the thanks! We all have something to be thankful for, big or small, and I hope that this blog wills spread that thankful spirit...

Grateful Lisa said...

Thank you, Brett. I appreciate your kind words of support. You've made me smile this evening.

Magazines.com, Inc.