Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There's Just Me: One (plus four) is the Magic Number

Today marked the first day of a three-day-a-week preschool summer program for Big Boy.

From 9:30 a.m to 1:00 p.m. it was just Baby Girl and me, and she slept for a good portion of the time. Then, when we picked up the happy and sufficiently tuckered-out Big Boy, he promptly fell asleep on the drive home and napped for an hour and a half. Baby Girl said, "Oh, OK, why not?" and went down early for her afternoon nap.

That left me with essentially five--count them--five hours of time during the day to savor all to myself.

This new schedule that I believe is going to really, really work out well has just been added to The Thanks Ranks. Hooray for summer. Do I dare consider a full 5-day program for fall?




No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.