Spa Finder, Inc

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Turning A Corner

Hey-Hi!

So usually I take the weekends off for "good behavior" in blogging consistently on the weekdays. But I was a little spotty this past week, so, here I am. :-)

And here's where I've been:

I started The Thanks Ranks when I was in a foggy, funky place in my life. In committing to this project, I thought it might prove therapeutic if I forced myself to look for and acknowledge my blessings, however great or small, and note them in cyberspace. I am happy to report that it has, with results that I would have never been able to expect or anticipate.

And in fact, this week (as Mary J. Blige framed it in the title of her award-winning CD title), I experienced "The Breakthrough". Clarity and revelation came to me re so many things I've questioned or avoided over the years. So I was marveling and sitting with that--and not so much blogging. This week was one for which I was extremely grateful, just not so willing to share so publicly.

As time goes on, and I get more comfortable in this new space, perhaps I'll end up sharing bits and pieces of it in my posts.

But in the meantime, I want to thank all of you who have been along on this journey with me and developed your own appreciation for living with an attitude of gratitude. I'm a genuinely happier, clearer-eyed gal because of it, so you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.