Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blame It on the Rain

With inclement weather we make indoor fun where we can get it. So with Big Boy at the wheel directing me to go, "Faster, Mommy, faster!" as he, Baby Girl and I gathered a few groceries at the market in this tricked-out shopping cart, the kid in me was grateful for the empty frozen food aisle where I could let loose and run with abandon--all in the name of providing amusement for the children.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" we collectively reveled.

I couldn't help but wink at a male shopper passing by, who spotted us and looked almost wistful. I know, I thought, as I composed myself at the end of the aisle and assumed a refined parental pace. You wish you had a child so you could do it too, right?

The thrill of sometimes going childish and Best Bank, for being the car sponsor of our fun run, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.