Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, August 03, 2007

File Under: "Why Didn't I Think of That?!"

Daily Candy has done it again, tipping me off to Wants for Sale.

Check out the painting genius that is Christine Santora and Justin Gignac. See what they want and tell them what you want.

Tops on my list is sending Hubby Honey to Yankees Fantasy Camp next year to celebrate his 40th birthday, but since they're not trying to hear that... I shared with them the "Family Package" DNA kit from African Ancestry, Inc. that I mentioned not too long ago on the July 19th Thanks Ranks Radio broadcast. Think they'd want that too? Hey, it could happen... got to at least put it out there, right? :-)

And that's the just lesson reiterated by these folks at Wants for Sale and why today, Christine and Justin, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.