Spa Finder, Inc

Monday, August 20, 2007

What the World Needs Now...

I got some from black Prius WF56AJ, who pulled out of a "front door" space in the perpetually packed downtown Decatur Square parking lot outside the Starbucks, just in time for my arrival--leaving time on the meter to boot!

Then the guy outside Sweet Melissa's with a guitar loudly serenaded Big Boy, Baby Girl and me with it as we disembarked from the truck and made our way to the Starbucks entrance--punctuating it with an, "I LOVE YOU!" ending, to which I yelled back, pleasantly surprising him, "WE LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK!"

"Heh, heh, heh--now THAT'S what I'm talking about..." he shared with outdoor patio, cold-beer-knockin'-back onlookers.

Heat-withstanding Love, effortlessly passed among strangers, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy Birthday, Erynn!

2 comments:

El Justo Medio said...

And that is true: the thanks ranks.

Grateful Lisa said...

Thanks, Justo Medio. Love to you!

Magazines.com, Inc.