Spa Finder, Inc

Monday, September 24, 2007

Keep on Truckin'

If you've been a part of this Thanks Ranks community for even a little while, you know I read a variety of magazines. 4 WD Magazine is not one of them.

But after being out and about today, maybe some time in the future it will be, thanks to friendly Mallory & Evans Commercial & Industrial HVAC Service guy.

Parked next to his F250 XL Super Duty this morning as I unloaded Baby Girl and he unloaded his ladder, I was given the 411 from him that if ever I needed to buy a replacement engine for my 4Runner, there is a company in California that advertises in the backpages of 4WD that still makes them available.

Apparently my truck's year has a sweet engine, the likes of which have never been made since.

I did not know. But I bet I would have if I'd read 4WD.

If friendly Mallory & Evans Commercial & Industrial HVAC Service guy's demeanor is any indicator of his skill and work ethic, the company with the felled air conditioning is sure to be up and running in no time, with them feeling all the bettter for encountering him-- just as I did.

I've had fleeting, long-range thoughts of this truck being the kids' "practice car" once they become of driving age. For giving me this nugget of information and other upkeep tips that may very well cause my plans to come to fruition: friendly Mallory & Evans Commercial & Industrial HVAC Service guy, in truck CN208508, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.