Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today on Thanks Ranks Radio (9.27.07)

Here's what was referenced and added to The Thanks Ranks:


* Kellie's addition: Starbucks in Charles Village, for introducing her (and I don't know about you--but subsequently, me) to The Gotan Project and "Triptico"

* Vinx (check out "Take Me Along" on his myspace page to get a small tease of his "unplugged" incredibleness, and find samples if you can of the CD, I Love My Job--my personal favorite)

* The newest addition to my household, "Sara Dipity", the lesson in acquiring her, and all those who played a part in it

* The DVD, "Conversations with God" (Netflix, you're the greatest...), and author Neale Donald Walsch, for listening and sharing

* My friends, for putting me up to adding the "Help me send Hubby-Honey to Yankees Fantasy Camp for His 40th Birthday" button on my blog (to the left, to the left, everything I've said in a box, column left) and Ms. "Million Dollar Pubes", for putting me over the edge with incredulousness and spurring me to action. Until I come up with something, um, "creative" like her... I'll stick to the passive button on the blog

Tia, you've been added for being the first to support the vision, "in honor and celebration of good men and the women who love them." Only 1,099 more Thanks Ranks (and otherwise) friends with 5 bucks to go! I've stated my intention and put it out there...

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety. For earlier shows, check out the Thanks Ranks Radio archives at the new and improved blogtalkradio.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LISA,
l LOVE YOU...I READ YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY AT LUNCH...BUT LISA...THAT DOLL IS SCARY!

Grateful Lisa said...

Lol. I love you back, Traci. And I appreciate your support of the blog.

However, I can't allow you to speak ill of this doll. :-) If you haven't listened to the show, please do so for the back story.

She's had a rough way to go for many, many years, and I don't want her know anything now but love, honor and appreciation.

You saw The Color Purple, didn't you? Sara Dipity is my Celie. Leave her alone! :-)

To know her is to love her. lol.

Magazines.com, Inc.