Spa Finder, Inc

Monday, September 17, 2007

Strawberry!

(Been so long... I'm missin' you, Baby.) :-)

If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know I've been increasingly making use of my camera. What you see here is only the tip of the iceberg of the pictures I take.

Yesterday I learned about the "5 Steps to the Perfect Snapshot" from Real Simple magazine--its Fall 2007 Family edition. Wish I'd read this before our trip to the Children's Museum on Saturday, but no matter. I have it for future reference.

Here's my favorite tip: "Skip the 'cheese.' Tell your kids to say 'strawberry'. It's more fun, and gives their mouths a more natural shape."

I tried it, and by golly, it's true! What a difference it makes. Now my naturally large-eyed Big Boy, despite his sweet disposition, doesn't look like Jack Nicholson a la "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in all his photos.

Photographer Tosca Radigonda, for this most valuable tip, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.