Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Show and Tell

OK. I went and did it. I got a job. Hubby-Honey is not going to get to Yankees Fantasy Camp in '08 by me just wishing upon a star. OK, maybe he is, and I will, but now I also have a "Plan B".

And I'm just so excited about it, I can't contain myself. Why? Well, because I created a "wish list" for everything I was going to want in a job, given my somewhat reluctant decision to go back to work. And I'm telling you, it was pretty "unrealistic" criteria. So I didn't think I'd be working any time soon, or if I was, not necessarily in a wholly fulfilling way.

But amazingly (or not so much, as I'm starting to see more and more), such a position and company have been led to me, and my desires have been met--exceedingly and abundantly over all that I had hoped.

So it's back to work for me, but in the familiar surroundings of my home office, doing what I love to do most: promoting great people, places and things and getting the privilege of experiencing them firsthand. For a publication. Within an arena in which I'm voraciously interested. I couldn't be more delighted.

I say all this to say, indeed, in whatever area of your life you care to address ideal circumstances, make a list, check it twice, bypass the naughty and wait on the nice. Perfect plans are coming to town.

I'm here to testify. Gregg and Chris, for detecting my light and wanting to connect it to yours, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.