Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Today on Thanks Ranks Radio (11.1.07)



Here's what was referenced and added to The Thanks Ranks:

* Kellie's addition: Mr. M.M.--her, "thoughtful, really great boyfriend," and the good people in her life

* The good people in my life and Chocolate Pink for making my birthday memorable

* Halloween 2007 being a candy-fueled wrap, and the treat of paying off Hubby-Honey's car

* November 1 and the countdown to Thanksgiving

* Heat on chilly mornings and my fantastic jacket find

* My children's pediatricians and my beloved poxed brother

* Encountering the young ladies of the Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy and playwright, author, activist Eve Ensler at the Going for the Goal Luncheon last Friday (not Thursday as I repeatedly stated)

* TED and its ideas worth spreading (if you're using Internet Explorer and the video above isn't loading, click here to access the Ensler video)

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety. For earlier shows, check out the Thanks Ranks Radio archives at blogtalkradio.com.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.