Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, November 09, 2007

Yesterday on Thanks Ranks Radio (11.08.07)

I'm not perfect, and so can you. :-)

Here's what was referenced and added to The Thanks Ranks:

* My dear children for lending the soundtrack to the show and my life

* New Thanks Ranks Radio Friends and fellow blogtalkradio.com show hosts Minister D, Evangelist Linda and Sexy Morenita

* Sahar Gayton and her story of fortitude and gratitude

* All of you who have expressed interest in and support for the "No Dining Out Month" challenge" Hubby-Honey and I have undertaken

* Green Restaurant Association for their Certified Green Restaurant Guide and Atlanta certified restaurants My Panini and Radial.

* Todd from Arango's Roofing

* My 365 day anniversary celebration with fellow 365 Plays/Days enthusiasts

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety. For earlier shows, check out the Thanks Ranks Radio archives at blogtalkradio.com.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.