Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today on Thanks Ranks Radio (11.15.07)

Here's what was referenced and added to The Thanks Ranks:


* Kellie's addition: Finding "Free To Be... You and Me" on iTunes


* The Thankful Tree idea from fabric shop co-owners Katie Metzger and Catherine Clark, of the Brooklyn General Store


* The New Food Lover's Companion by Sharon Tyler Herbst, now in its Fourth edition


* The goodwill and good word generation at FreeRice.com (let's get with honoring our agreement, U.S.)

* Pat Marcus at WABE 90.1 for identifying and offering to pass along my thanks to Emily Wood for sharing the quote that has ever-changed the way I make decisions about how I chose to spend and conduct myself on any given day.

* Stella of the Brotman Medical Center and Roxy of the Skull Base Institute for the positive update on Sahar Gayton, a mom undergoing brain tumor surgery mentioned in last week's show.

* Oh, and btw, Hubby-Honey and I have been married almost 6 1/2 years, not 5 1/2 as I glibly stated. I knew that... ;-)

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety. For earlier shows, check out the Thanks Ranks Radio archives at blogtalkradio.com.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.