Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gushing with Gratitude

I still need a moment to collect my thoughts. There's been so much going on for which I'm grateful that I can't yet begin to articulate it. Honestly, I don't know that it will ever be possible.

For now let me just say that over the last few days I've once again been humbled, as I consider my life and realize just how much I've been and continue to be really, really blessed. I say this without sanctimony--there just really is no other word for it. I find myself caught up in grateful introspection.

Consider your life for a moment--long enough 'til you get to the point where you see what I mean. See? You see? That's what I'm talking about... Do you have the words? If you do, keep reflecting. You're not there yet. ;-)

Thank you, thank you for sharing in this experience and being a part of The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.