Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, February 02, 2007

Whew!

Well, after launching Thanks Ranks Radio yesterday, I am spent.

I appreciate the support, encouragement and kudos I've received from many of you. You're the greatest. Kellie and Bridget, thanks for being my beloved co-hosts for the day, and Shanta, thanks for the pleasant surprise of calling in and contributing mightily to our discussion.

Didn't catch Thanks Ranks Radio live? No worries. The show is archived here, so you can listen at your leisure.

I'm going to rest today, and then get back to prepping for next week's show. Michele? What say you? ;-)

To my friends Roxanne, Devoya, Patti and Poetess, who skillfully make the work of radio look effortless and inspire me: you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy Birthday, Poetess!

1 comment:

Mrs. McLellan said...

Thank you Lisa for inviting me on the launch of your show, it was a bunch of fun! Congratulations, you keep amazing me!

Magazines.com, Inc.