Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

People Get Ready

Thanks Ranks Radio launches live tomorrow--Thursday, February 1, 2007, at 3:00 p.m. EST.

It'll be the show's maiden voyage on the internet radio waves. So I thought it fitting that I call on my friends Bridget and Kellie, who served as my matron-of-honor and maid-of-honor, to join me as co-hosts for the day. We think we're pretty entertaining when we get together. You be the judge.

Got someone who YOU would like to add to The Thanks Ranks? Call in during the show and tell us about them.

Listener Call in Number: (646) 652-4612

In order to listen to the show, your computer must have the Windows Media Player. You can download the latest version at the Windows Media Download Site. There is a version of Windows Media for Mac users as well.

So tune in tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. by simply going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thethanksranks

We'll dish--and serve up a little attitude of gratitude.

You tell me who to add to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.