Spa Finder, Inc

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Anniversary Weekend - Part II



The Thanks Ranks is celebrating 50 today--its 50th post!

Yes, today marks 50 entries that have been made since the creation of The Thanks Ranks back in November 2006. I have personally had an amazing time. Everyday, through this blog, I'm meeting new people and making new friends. Fine and fascinating folks, you Thanks Ranks readers are!

In celebration of your support, I'm thrilled to announce that The Thanks Ranks will soon be launching a blog talk show called Thanks Ranks Radio. You'll be able to tune in and listen to it live on your computer, hear from me and a couple of invited friends, call in from your telephone to participate and personally add your own friends, family, acquaintances--what have you--to The Thanks Ranks.

And the best part? If you miss it live, the show will be recorded and you can catch it when you can!

OK, I was wrong, that's not the best part. The best part is: keep living right, do unto others... and when they ask, "What can I ever do to repay you?" you'll be able to say, "Tune into Thanks Ranks Radio live on Thankful Thursdays at Three (3:00 p.m. EST-New York), call in and add me to The Thanks Ranks!"

I haven't given you the full details, I know, but I've got some Gals helping me put the finishing touches on these plans--so hang on and all will be revealed soon.

Please save the date--Thursday, February 1, 2007--and plan to join me for Thanks Ranks Radio's maiden voyage on the internet airwaves.

In the meantime, know that I deeply appreciate you checking in with me here when your precious time allows. I raise my 50th celebratory glass to you. Your cherished support has just been added to the Thanks Ranks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.