Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, January 12, 2007

International Thanker

Yesterday was International Thank You Day (I know, why didn't I tell you yesterday? It was just one of those days--I'm a mom, I have them), but according to the Crayola Calendar, International Thank You Days run 'til January 18th.

So I'm going to go with that and send thanks today to Eriko. Perennial Thanks Ranker KC contacted her on my behalf, as Eriko is currently living back in Japan, and learned for me that the cookies I was gifted with and have been desiring are only sold and shipped domestically, so basically--I'm out of luck.

Unless you're coming to the States again any time soon, Eriko... ;-)

So, true to my word: for leaving me no choice but to turn my focus to losing my pesky-preggie five pounds now that I know my beloved cookies are unattainable for the foreseeable future, Eriko, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.