Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm with the Band

Me: Six tickets to the Honda Battle of the Bands, please.

Ticketmaster: Sure. All seats are $10 apiece for reserved seating.

Me: OK. Good deal.

Ticketmaster: Plus a $3.25 service charge per ticket.

Me: Yes, but of course.

Georgia Dome Ticket Office: Uh, excuse me, but in your running around town during the course of your day, if you want to stop by, I'll give you the tickets at $10 each, with no additional charges. There's a parking lot convenient to me, so it'll be no sweat.

Me: Cool. I'll put you on my day's itinerary. OK. I'm here.

Georgia Dome Ticket Office: Here are your tickets. The last in a really great section too. Your dad and son, band fans that they are, are truly going to love this.

Me: I appreciate it. Georgia Dome Ticket Office, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.