Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Party On

Well, not really. We're all "partied" out celebrating Big Boy yesterday. But I received this What is Your Cocktail IQ? quiz this a.m. from Fine Living's e-newsletter, and thought it would be fun to pass it along to you.

Seeing as though I'm not really a drinker, save for a Bellini at brunch or a celebratory sip of champagne, I didn't expect to do well on this test. And I didn't. 3 correct answers out of 10--because by process of elimination I guessed right!

So at the test's end, I was teasingly called a Teetotaller (I often am) and heralded for being the Designated Driver (I often was). Nonetheless, I've always been fascninated by the world of mixologists.

Take the quiz for fun. How will you fare?

For the sober amusement and all your great programming that enthralls and educates me: Fine Living, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Cheers!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.