Spa Finder, Inc

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Russa-Frussa MySpace Hackers

russa-frussa (adj.), definition: 1. A made up expletive first introduced by Grateful Lisa's father when she was,"knee-high to a grasshopper," that safely enables one to describe someone or something with which one is displeased without being offensive. Used in lieu of commonly known cuss words. (n.): Someone or something with which one has extreme displeasure.

Used as in:

"Some russa-frussa hackers got into my Thanks Ranks MySpace page and apparently sent out foul messages and "party at my house" invitations under my profile. Now instead of tending to other pressing details (i.e., prepping for this afternoon's Thanks Ranks Radio broadcast), I'm having to do damage control. Russa-frussas!"

To Kirsten (that's "K-ur-sten", not "K-ear-sten") ;-) , who knew these acts weren't possibly in my character and alerted me to the problem: you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.