Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Law of Attractive Pattern

Since starting The Thanks Ranks, my eyes have indeed been opened to the positive in my life in a special way. And the most uncanny things have been happening to me, on an almost daily basis. This is one example of many that I think you can especially appreciate with me.

This past month, I set a goal of mapping out a 30-day dinner meal plan. I did it, and it's helpful knowing already that next Friday my family will be having tilapia with lemon and dill sauce, rice pilaf and broccoli, so I can plan and shop accordingly.

To celebrate this newfound efficiency, I had a fleeting thought that it would be nice to get some new dinnerware.

Now I've been in no hurry, and I haven't actively gone out and looked, but in walking through Macy's the other day, this is what I happened across in a display on my way to the escalator.

Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do (insert The Twilight Zone theme song here).

Noritake, for your personally appealing design of Mocha Java casual dining collection and taking my breath away, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.