Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, February 09, 2007

Mo' Modem Makes It Mo' Better!

I've missed you all!

After days of trouble shooting, I am back online with the discovery that my lack-of-internet-access woes were a result of a modem that had essentially given up the ghost.

So I've got some catching up to do in adding 'Drummerboy' to The Thanks Ranks for sharing the heartwarming 'Juan Mann' story and video with me that I in turn shared with my listeners on Thanks Ranks Radio yesterday. Hugs, hugs, hugs!

I also have to acknowledge my forever-on-the-go matriarch and patriarch for allowing me to do the show remotely from their home. I remain amazed by what one can do these days with technology, and grateful that my folks retired to Atlanta.

Then I have to send my appreciation to Thanks Rankers Julie and Traci for joining me as my co-hosts for yesterday’s 'Hugs and Love' centered show—complete with Grandmother! Can I tell you all--I am blessed for days given the friends I have…

So it’s with a fond “see you later” that I send Pam all good wishes as she crosses the pond.

And while there’s more, I’ll have to save it for another time, as I have much ground to make up for elsewhere now that I’m back online. How did life get lived before the Internet?

Big, strong signaled modem, you too have been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.