Spa Finder, Inc

Monday, October 29, 2007

I Slept On It


Thursday night...


Friday night...


Saturday night...


Sunday night...


And this morning, I decided that was that. If my coveted vintage Aigner leather jacket was still at Finders Keepers, then it was meant to be mine, and I was going to get it.


I went, it was, and I did. And I have to say, the picture doesn't do it justice. And when I'm wearing it with my jeans and already-owned heels of the same color, it's exquisitely nothing short of badass.


Dana recognized me from being in the store last week, and our friendly exchange at the register made the shopping experience all the more pleasurable. And the biggest bang to boot? It was further on sale than I'd thought!


To Dana, the donor, and the minimal dollars spent--for a terrific start to my week--you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed your birthday -- so sorry!! But wishing you a HAPPY! HAPPY! NOW AND RETROACTIVELY!!

LOVE YOU,

TRACI

Grateful Lisa said...

Hey Traci. No worries. Mine is a 30-day celebration this year--you're fine! :-)

I appreciate the wishes and LOVE YOU right back.

Magazines.com, Inc.