Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, October 05, 2007

Yesterday on Thanks Ranks Radio (10.4.07)

Had to wrap up some loose ends... here's what was referenced on yesterday's show and added to The Thanks Ranks:

* October - what a difference a year makes!

* All of you who I've met as a result of The Thanks Ranks and Thanks Ranks Radio and experiences brought to me along my path

* New BlogTalk Radio"friends"--fellow show hosts ZedalzaRadio, Dr. Blogstein and Savair

* New acquaintances met over the past week, as referenced in the last few blog entries

* Kellie's addition: Bridge to Terabithia, the well-done 2007 movie based on her favorite childhood book of the same name, which incidentally appears on the American Library Association list of the 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books of 1990-2000

* Author Beverly Cleary for my childhood favorite, Ramona and Her Father

* Dr. Mercola for suggesting coconut oil as a skin moisturizer, and Nutiva Exta Virgin Coconut Oil for seemingly making a difference with Big Boy's eczema

* Hubby-Honey, my knight in shining armor, for saving me from myself after again not listening to "that small voice"... and the Atlanta Botanical Garden for "Scarecrows in the Garden". I was mistaken. The craft is not actually making the scarecrows, but more than 70 of them will be on display throughout the Garden. No matter--Big Boy will be all the more fascinated

If you so desire, you can click on the player to the left to hear this week's show in its 30 minute entirety. For earlier shows, check out the Thanks Ranks Radio archives at the new and improved blogtalkradio.com.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Guess who just happened to have a jar of organic extra virgin coconut oil laying around... and just happend to be wondering (this week) how it would work on the skin? Once again- too weird!! :)

Thank you for sharing your newly found cocunut oil knowledge! It worked wonders on my dry face!!! :)

Grateful Lisa said...

Get out?! That is TOO much. If we have one more coincidence between us, I'm going to have to adopt you as a sibling. :-)

Delighted that the info I shared was of some benefit. Keep with it and let me know how it continues to work for you.

Magazines.com, Inc.