Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More on Living

'Cause that's just the place I'm in right now...

Heard this morning on WABE 90.1, in a recorded spot of personal reflection from a supporter, encouraging folks to contribute to the station during this week's Fall Fund Drive:

"How we live our life is how we live our days."

I did not catch the featured listener/contributor's name at the top of the spot, but for sharing this quote that she mentioned is posted in her kitchen, and causing me to examine and reflect upon the accordance of how my days are being lived with how I want to see my life lived, she has just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

My mom got a great idea from a friend... she has a chalkboard outside her front door where she writes various things: personalized welcomes, if having guests for dinner she will put the menu, holiday greetings and at other times she puts up quotes or sayings. I'm so excited to this myself and I believe you have just provided my first quote! Thank you for thanking the listener/contributer!

Grateful Lisa said...

Oh, that's a really cool idea... Happy to pass the quote along. It's great, isn't it? Really makes you take a moment to reflect.

Magazines.com, Inc.