Spa Finder, Inc

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cheese Whiz



Over this Thanksgiving holiday I've had some photos taken of me that have come out pretty good, if I do say so myself.

I've been using a tip I found in freelance writer and documentary film-maker Jessie Knadler's piece, How to Look Great in Photos, in the November 2006 issue of InStyle magazine (p. 357). I'm going to share it with you. Ready? Here it is:

"Do as the models do and place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth as you smile; this helps relax facial muscles and avoid wrinkling. (And it also helps lift the lower part of your face so you don't get a double chin.)"

Head over to the nearest mirror now. Do your normal smile, and then smile as the tip recommends. See the difference? If not, try it out the next time you have your picture taken. It's subtle, but I guarantee you will see the difference.

For this priceless tip that has produced photos of me I actually like, and given me a newfound fearlessness in facing the camera's flash, Jessie Knadler, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.