Spa Finder, Inc

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Round-Up

I haven't yet determined how much disclosure will be given when it relates to my family and friends in this space. I love the idea of publicly acknowledging them, but I don't want folks to start feeling uncomfortable about their exchanges with me for fear that all or a portion of our encounters' details will be relayed here.

We're talking friends and family, and as I see it, all interactions aren't meant for public consumption. So while I take a little more time to determine how I'm going to maintain a delicate balance, let me just say this:

Hubby-Honey, it goes without saying I'm grateful for you everyday. But I'm saying it now for all to see and know. Through thick and thin, you're my cherished partner in life--thank you infinity.

And to you, BD, CD, THS, RS, ET, BS, KC, ND, TBW, 'LB, DH, DS, CB, RM, DH, GA and LO:

You did or said something that meant a lot to me this past week, and I appreciate it. You've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.