Spa Finder, Inc

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Green Fits Me to a Tea

This past Sunday afternoon I met with some mom-friends at Panera Bread. I experienced the sublime pleasure of ingesting Panera’s Iced Green Tea beverage for the first time, and the experience has been weighing so heavily on my mind that yesterday I went to Panera's website to see what more I could learn about the drink. Learning that it was, “infused with passion fruit and papaya,” and discovering its other nutritional facts, I just had to contact them for more info, and see if it was possible to buy it in bulk—like by the gallon.

I sent an e-mail through their customer care channels, and received this reply today:

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for contacting Panera Bread and sharing
with us how much you
enjoy our Iced Green Tea. I
will be happy to note your request to make
larger
portions available, so that the appropriate
decision-makers will
consider your suggestion.

Our green tea is a blend made exclusively for
Panera Bread
bakery-cafes, so you will not find it
anywhere else. However, our tea supplier,
Republic
of Tea
, also sells excellent tea blends to consumers.
You might
want to check out their website at
www.republicoftea.com.


Thanks again for contacting us. We appreciate your
business and value
your comments.

Sincerely,

Pat

Customer Comment Coordinator

Pat, I'm glad you appreciate my business and comments, as I appreciate your speedy responsiveness.

Sherrill at Panera Bread #923, you were the one who introduced me to this cup of SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL as we shared a laugh, so you and Pat and have just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Panera "appropriate decision-makers": I'm puttting you on notice as I see what honorable mention Republic of Tea has to offer me, Josephine Consumer. ;-)

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.