Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Joy to the World

I love Cost Plus World Market. I particularly love it during the holidays. I feel like such a global citizen shopping there, and I really do experience a "Peace on Earth" vibe that just makes me happy.

Every year since I've been married, I've bought a Christmas tree ornament from CPWM for each member of my family (first my husband and me, and for the past two years my son, and now this coming year for my baby girl). I'm all about creating family traditions, and this is one that I was able to jump on early.

This morning I was talking to a friend of mine whose husband recently got hired on as a manager at a CPWM location nearby. She told me she had some "Friends and Family" savings certificates she was going to pass my way. Whoo-hoo! As if I needed yet another reason to shop there... I'm so excited!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Cost Plus World Market--you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Get out today and vote!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.