Spa Finder, Inc

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happiness with a 'y'

If you haven't already, please go see "The Pursuit of Happyness". Or make a point to read the book for the all-encompassing true story.


If you read my profile prior to yesterday, you may recall that I already had this movie listed as a favorite. It had been on my radar for some months, and Hubby-Honey and I couldn't wait to make a "Date Nite" out of its release.

I've been so profoundly affected that I haven't been able to speak much since seeing it last night. I want you to have the experience, because I believe there is something in the film for everyone, so please, just go see it.

Feeling a heightened sense of resolve after releasing an olympic-sized pool's worth of waterworks between the two of us, Hubby-Honey and I couldn't get from the theater to my parents' fast enough to hug our children really, really tight.

Mr. Gardner, what does one say? You're causing my family to redefine what "happyness" means for us. You've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.