Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, December 15, 2006

Orange You Glad I Asked?

The perfect warm and inviting color for my family room had been eluding me--but I knew I'd know it when I saw it.

And I saw it in a HOMES section feature in The Sunday Paper, November 26-December 2.

The what I'd call burnt orange-ish accent wall in the photo of Kirkwood Station's model living room captured what I wanted spot on. I had to know if the color was a custom blend or something I could purchase.

So given the contact info provided in the article I called, planning to leave a message for but instead directly reaching

Candace, who despite the slight edge of her, "Yes? What are you calling me about? And on a Sunday afternoon?" tone was helpful in having me call

Scott (if it's one 't', Scott, I apologize), who with supreme politeness gave me the number to reach the very talented designing woman

Julie, who kindly and designer-client-protocol-properly referred me to

Julia, at a number where I again encountered

Scott, who was now starting to sound a tad bit like

Candace, but was nonetheless great in giving me an alternate number at which I really could reach the uber-friendly and accommodating

Julia, who called her

"guy" who oversaw the job and then lickety-split called

me back with the name of the color, which is (drum roll, please...):

I'm not tellin'! You'll have to contact me directly if you really want to know, so we can keep the fun going. ;-)

But I will say that I did I find out today from

Tony that the color can be purchased at any Porter Paints store.

So for your collaborative effort in connecting me with a shade that will be the backdrop for happy gatherings and experiences to come, Candace, Scott, Julie, Julia, Plinth Group/Construction Guy and Tony, you've all just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Now about that rug... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Lisa, glad I could help you out! :)

Magazines.com, Inc.