Spa Finder, Inc

Friday, December 08, 2006

A Round of Thanks to Everyone

Yesterday marked 30 days since I started this Thanks Ranks project. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm heartened by all the tremendously positive feedback.

Through this forum I've heard from and connected with folks from across the country and internationally--in just 30 days! It blows my mind! What an amazing age we live in...

We're just getting started, and I'm excited about things on the horizon (let's just get through the holidays first, shall we?) that will be enhancing and expanding The Thanks Ranks' reach. I'm not a techie by nature, but I'm growing and learning a little something new each day.

So thanks to all of you who have been checking in and e-mailing me, and all of you who have given me reason to express gratitude.

I do wonder who will be the first to post a comment in this space, as that's yet to be done. Will it be you? Would you like to be added to the Thanks Ranks for the being the first person to add a comment? :-) Don't be shy. Thanks, Mom, but let's give someone else the opportunity. ;-)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Mrs. McLellan said...

I wanted to be first and it looks I am. Thanks for reminding us to be grateful for all the everyday little things! KC

Kalona3 said...

Hi Lisa,

A gratitude blogjournal, how wonderful! Congratulations on your baby girl. I look forward to more from "The Thanks Ranks". Maybe I'll see you on Oprah, she loves this sort of thing...

Magazines.com, Inc.