Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's a Wrap!

This past June, about a month before my daughter's birth, I asked for recommendations from my Mocha Moms chapter for a good baby sling.

I received a glowing one from Mocha Mom IT, for Maya Wrap, and purchased one soon after. The sling arrived a week before my daughter was born, but I was so caught up playing my, "Can you feel me now...? Good!" contractions game with her that I didn't watch the instructional DVD on how to tie it.

Then came the post-partum fog, and the brain cell disconnect that made being left-handed a real challenge for following the right-handed visual directions on the DVD. But I HAD managed to wash the wrap in Dreft, so I gave myself points for that.

Fast forward to today, when I'm thinking for the umpteenth time, "It would be really convenient to be using that wrap right about now..." I'm feeling mentally capable of tackling the DVD, and lo and behold, it's not working. I can't prove it, but I think my son, the mixmaster on the DVD player ones and twos, is behind its malfunction.

One 1-888 call later and it's Laura, the Maya Wraps customer service rep, to the rescue. No worries. She'll have another DVD sent out to me tomorrow.

For moving me one step closer to not having to lug around a carseat carrier that's wrecking my spine in three places, IT, Laura and Maya Wrap, you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

Happy Birthday DC and ET!

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.