Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Down the Hatch, S'il Vous Plait

I just savored the last swig of the key ingredient in my "Virgin Christmas Cocktail" that was a hit at dinner last night.

It's Lorina Sparkling French Berry Lemonade. I purchase my bottles from Cost Plus World Market (one of my favorite stores, as you may recall from my first post). Here's my recipe, made and served individually in chilled red wine glasses:

1 part cranberry juice
1 part apple juice
2 parts Lorina Sparkling French Berry Lemonade
1 squeeze of fresh lime juice
thin slice of lime for inside-the-glass garnish

All six of Lorina's gourmet beverages have positively tickled my taste buds on one occasion or another. They have their own recipes online that you can try, as well as suggested second uses for their attractive bottles.

Oui, Lorina! For being the perfect complement to all my festive celebrations, particularly the spontaneous private parties for one (moi), you've just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.