Spa Finder, Inc

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Sorry 2006


Hypothetically speaking...

If you fell, 4 1/2 months ago, into a parenting-two-children-under-the-age-of-three alternate universe...

And you STILL owed some folks thank you notes for baby gifts that were given to you in celebration of your daughter's birth...

And so much time had passed...

That your shame became unbearable...

To the point where you felt complete paralysis in righting the wrong...

You could check out the unique cards I was turned on to at bumble ink. They're just right for such a predicament.

The inside of the one pictured above says, "I was a bit spaced." Another appropriate selection would be the cute miniature vampire that simply states, "I suck".

Perfect! I mean, I guess they'd be perfect, right? Really, who would get themselves into such a thoughtless mess in the first place?

For your patience, longsuffering and hopeful forgiveness (you know who you are), you, along with bumble ink, have just been added to The Thanks Ranks.

No comments:

Magazines.com, Inc.